Univa Grid Engine: Engineers Talk
We are pleased to post a series of blogs from the engineering labs of Univa about the features of Univa Grid Engine and the task of enhancing the product. In their own words they will describe the journey from idea to fully tested product feature. Many of the new features in Univa Grid Engine 8.1 are powerful in nature and even more complex in implementation. This underscores the reality and challenges inherent in the development of Grid Engine and the need for stringent quality assurance and regression testing.
If you have additional questions we encourage you to reach out and ask.
- Job Classes Introduction
- NUMA Aware Scheduling
- Better Resource Management w/ RSMAP
- Simplified Debugging
- New Spooling Method
- Fair Resource Urgency
- Configured Parallel Environment Selection Order
- Defining Job Classes as Templates for Jobs
- Access Specifiers, Variants, Template Job Class
- Core and Memory Binding of Jobs in Univa Grid Engine 8.1
- Boosting Openmpi Performance with Rankfiles, OpenMP and Core Binding
- Key Features of Univa Grid Engine 8.1
To read more about Univa Grid Engine please visit univa.com